Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

About My Site


"They say they built the train tracks over the Alps between Vienna and Venice before there was a train that could make the trip. They built it anyway...

They knew one day a train would come."






Hi! My name's Ash and I'm a writer/musician/designer. Here I have some of my blogs where I rant about whatever I feel like talking about at the time, lol. Also, if you need to hire someone for a project please contact me.
If you are hiring for...

Production assistant
Song writer
Designs
Writing resumes or term papers ^.~
and/or much more...

Please contact me by email darling4@mail.com or add me on myspace... myspace.com/ash_sage



xoxo

-Ash-



:noun: a notably sharp, spirited, or energetic person, intrepidly daring, and free of dissimulation











8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, nice blog, I found you on MySpace. It is good that your knowledge is so diverse because after a time if you wrote about 1 thing, it is not too interesting.

The Cool Commentator said...

Hey there! Hope you are well and still enjoying blogging!! I have been away from my blog for almost a week now but I am back!

I have just written Chapter 3 - Part 1 and got it up on the blog, so come over and catch up with Jack and Stephanie.

I will stop by and read your recent posts when i get the chance! :) Look forward to hearing what you think of the next installment!!!

enjoytheworld said...

Nice blog, but it takes some time to load!!!

Miss Building Blocks said...

Nice blog, however your header script is showing at the top of the page. I'm not sure if you were still in design mode. Check mine out:

Miss Building Blocks
missbuildingblocks.blogspot.com

Khalid said...

hey. I found your post in the discussion thing and decided to check it out. Nice design! Pretty cool. Now I think my blogloks really bland with that template that I'm using.
I was wondering if you could help me out with finding a better look for it (one slightly more manly of course)

here's my blog if you're interested

http://alifeinterruptedblog.blogspot.com

melvisx said...

Visually beautiful, I was startled at first by the tunes though...guess I should've turned my volume down :) Take a peek at my blog and let me know what you think: http://melvisx.blogspot.com/

Be Well

Unknown said...

I am writing in English and Hungarian. You can use your blog to whatever you want. Nice photos. Are you a model or something like that?

The cup is half full of something I don't like said...

I have a very nice looking site. I love the quote on top.

off topic: how did you get those great picture based ads on the right?

Suscribe to My Blogs by Email:

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Mila TV


These are just randomized of my fav videos on YouTube. However, click here Mila's Channel to view all my playlists!

DJ Mila Radio - want music? Turn it on!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

All Copyright Material